Opening the doors to your wedding photography business...how to market, sell and shoot weddings for maximum results and profits.
Watch my 7 minute video
Finally, a wedding success system that shows you exactly what you need to do to dominate your market, shoot as many weddings as you wish and have brides busting through your doors eager to book you out...
“Insider Secrets to shooting the digital storybook wedding and creating results
that BRIDES LOVE - How to shoot, market and achieve outrageous success and profits-- all revealed in an easy to follow, detailed, step-by-step system."
How I grew an exciting wedding photography business and have brides eager to book me out. Earn up to $100,000.00 a year or more shooting the digital storybook wedding and love every minute of it!
Come out and learn some of the leading edge marketin
g and shooting strategies from photographer and marketing guru Robert Provencher. Rob will reveal how he has successfully, and continuously books out weddings year after year, brides beating a path to his studio door. The wedding photography business is going through massive changes like it has never witnessed before, and if you aren't careful you could be swallowed up whole, a victim of the whims of change. For the wedding photographer who relies on weddings to earn a living these are serious times. For the photographer who knows how to roll with the times there is a lot of money to be made.
My name is Robert Provencher. I've been a photographer for over 25 years since I was a wee lad of 19 years old. Now I'm 53 and I find myself loving this job more than ever. (if you can call it a job!)
My wedding business is growing by leaps and bounds and brings me more satisfaction, enjoyment, passion and, of course, financial freedom than I ever thought imaginable.
But it wasn't always like this. Nope. As a matter of fact there was a time when I almost despised shooting weddings. I always had a lot of work but basically hated what I was doing. I found it had become a burden and almost too much to bear. So much so that I had decided to give them up entirely. Has that ever happened to you? I decided to either quit or change.
Good thing I didn't throw in the towel. I decided to either follow my heart and make some serious changes or pack it in.The changes I implemented made all the difference in the world. I now enjoy success and wouln't have it any other way. No longer do I worry about when and where my next booking will come from. And I love what I do! Other photographers tell a different story. They are scared and worried about the future of their wedding business and are looking for solutions. While I seem to enjoy a steady flow of paying clients the stories I hear do not reflect the same success that I take for granted.
Basically, things have changed. And it's no use whinning, gripping, complaining, assuming that because you have the desire, the big equipment, the awards, the experience, the technical know-how, the training, the whatever.... that brides will beat a path to your doorstep.
These do not guarantee success. Far from it. As a matter of fact these things we took for granted for so many years can often deter a possible sale if used the wrong way.
So what's the solution? Well, I can only speak for myself and what I discovered that works for me. I
believe it will work for anyone in any area, in any economic climate. As long as you have the ambition, drive, desire for success and love of photography.
Here's what you'll discover:
Just starting out or been at it a long time? Matters not, your marketing is the life blood and engine of your business. I'll reveal all that I know and practise about marketing without holding anything back. How to get displays for your work, where to find leads, hot to best position yourself in the hearts and minds in your community. Price lists, ads, web site strategies, testimonials, bridal shows, direct mail, affiliation marketing and more.....much of the information delivered on this topic, and others, is in a recorded presentation and webinar format. Over four hours of intensive, structured information for you.
Selling is the right hand to marketing. Selling is NOT A DIRTY WORD. And when you discover the tactics I use, successfully over and over, year after year, you'll realize how easy selling really is. Selling is not painful. It's a cinch! I'll show you easy steps to follow when meeting with clients one on one. What questions to ask. When to close the sale. HOW to close the sale. How to stand out in the marketplace. The interview process and more....much more....
Shooting- Of course, it all has to start with a great product, your photography. Combine great marketing, a winning selling personality and a dynamic product, and you will have a deadly combination. My shooting style is huge hit with clients, and when you have a great product to start with, all the other steps fall into place. I will show you how to pose, light, schedule the shoots, and some way cool outrageous off camera flash techniques...and more, including what shots are a must have, how to create them without losing time or getting stressed out, equipment, lighting, posing and more, all covered in to the point and detailed video tutorials, including:
- Off camera flash techniques- Several on location videos outlining exactly how to create stellar wedding images using multiple flashes.
- Taking it the streets- Shooting on the street with coupler or bridal parties....how to get it done fast, easy and without compromising the quality
- Photographing in open shade
- Photographing in raw sun with flashes
- Photographing using natural light
- Photographing using window light
- The five Essential poses-I use this when stuck, or out of time. A great technique and life saver!
- Packing for the wedding day: I explain exactly what I pack for my wedding day.
- Photographing detail shots- Which details make the best images that make brides go crazy for your photography and how to light and shoot them
- Multiple videos from several different weddings that I've hand picked to show you what images work best and exactly how to shoot them for mamimum results.
- Trash the Dress with Megan- Amazing. You will love this as I show you exactly how I photographed one of the most creative and fun sessions. Not every bride wants to trash her dress, but enough do, especially when they see the potential and creative images you can create.
- WorkFlow video. I've included a detail video on how I manage to workflow over 500 images in under three hours using photoshop actions and a no-nonsense, stress free approach to photoshop workflow. Also, I've included several very, very cool photoshop actions that will get you set up with the basics so you too can mimc, and modify to taste, your own stress free workflow approach.
BONUS: I've included three free bonuses:
- Entire samples from THREE weddings that I've recently shot. You will receive small sized digital files of exactly what I delivered to the bride and groom. Use these for inspiration, swap files, posing guides....a great tool! All three weddings are a cross section that represents three totally different scenarios...IE One is a classic summer wedding (781 images), in a church. Another is a summer wedding outside ceremony (743 images) and the last is a winter wedding, snow and all (528 images). Each one will help you get focused on the shots that work over and over for brides and grooms, and many of the fundamentals and poses get repeated no matter the circumstances. I also included the files from the Trash The Dress Megan for to review an entite Trash The Dress Session.
- Three interviews- One with photographer Kerry Allen where he details how he booked over 15 wedding from one wedding show. The other interview with Bill the DJ. Bill is no ordinary entertainer or EmCee. He charges, and receives three times the going industry rate for his services, and in this interview he discusses some amazing strategies for selling brides and grooms. This interview has become a classic and a favorite with many photographers. A must listen!
- Marketing samples; I've included a series of engagement cards that you could use to model from and I've also included our wedding contract in a word file. Just open em up and fill in the blanks using your studio branding.
Invest Now: Only $77.00
Note: All our products are delivered to you online via membership access. Nothing is shipped.